The Life.


Kenneth Lam

Human like you

060189

The Journey

.archives.


.August 2004.
.April 2005.
.May 2005.
.June 2005.
.December 2007.
.January 2008.
.February 2008.
.March 2008.
.April 2008.
.July 2008.
.August 2008.
.December 2008.
.January 2009.
.February 2009.
.March 2009.
.April 2009.
.May 2009.
.June 2009.
.July 2009.

i watch the world get by...

. The Vision Made Known .
. If You Live Each day as if its Your LastSomeday Yo... .
. The Chase .
. Reflection for AMTToday i understand the power of ... .
. Happiness is something you decide ahead of time.wh... .
. Living with Out Crutches part 3 .
. Living life without Crutches part 2 .
. Father i know Greater Love Greater CompassionFlow ... .
. Living life without Crutches .
. MY 60 Day Goal To be more Secure and More Forgivin... .


People Who Run This LifeRace...
Aaron Chua
Aaron Cheong
Adriena
Amandal
Annlynn
Anthony
Beng Seet
Bryan
Carol
Chek Yeow
Dexter
Dinnie
Dominic
Douglas
Evi
Fion
Furong
Garrett
Gabriel Lee
Grismond
Huili
Iris
Ivan
Ivy
Jaslyn
Jasmine
Jasmin
Jeannette
Jeremy Quek
Jia Yang
Jian Hong
Jian Ming
Joanna
Jolie
Josh
Joy
Joanne
Johnny
Keegan
Leon
Lester
Li Yue
Liane
Lucinda
Mark
Maryse
May
Melisa
Miaow Guan
Michelle Cheng
Michelle Yao
Minting
Mong
Natalia
Noni
Peck Hoon
Qi Wei
Stella
Tommy
Valerie Cheong
Vanessa Chan
Vanessa Han
Weijie
Wendy Lee
Wendy Neo
Xinjie
Xueli
Yan Jia
Yan Rui
Yan Yun
Yassy
Yechin
Zhuo Xinyi
Zoe


Tag Board.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Special Thanks

.designed by kemmie.
.powered by blogger.
.modified by kemmie for this blog.



[Thursday, June 11, 2009]



Growth come with a price. Mainly a sacrifice, i found myself in a fixed when i had to let something go (sacrifice), i felt damn stupid and wonder why did God ask me to let go.

I remember the story about Abraham his son was the world to him and yet he was ready to let go anytime.

I am really struggling with letting go i have no idea why must I.

I feel like an idiot but still I'll let go although my heart is still sulking i will let go.

God Open up my eyes to let me see what i need to see.

Although it feels like crap increase my capacity to make my soul submit to the spirit


i won't deny you Recieve A Greater Understanding 5:24 PM

.......................................................................................................................